Disability Elders of All Ages
Help us shape the future of our peer network!
- Do you live with a physical or sensory disability?
- Do you have skills in communications, technology, training, advocacy, or policy?
- Would you like to help shape the future of our network?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
Disability Elders of All Ages (DEAA) are on the lookout for people from the disability community to join one of three exciting new co-design groups:
1. Growing our brand
- Create a new communication strategy.
- Increase and diversifying the peer network membership.
- Increase regional representation.
- Review the DEAA brand (name, logo etc).
2. Advocacy and Influencing
- Influence Federal, State and Local Government.
- Funding opportunities.
3. Connect with Tech
- Connect with Tech workshops.
- Review members portal and online presence.
- Connect with Tech deliverables.
If you’d like to learn more, contact email@example.com
Who are DEAA?
Disability Elders of All Ages (DEAA) is a network run by and for people living with physical and sensory disability in South Australia. DEAA is supported by JFA Purple Orange and is currently running a capacity building project funded by the Department of Social Services.
DEAA provide activities that support connection and capacity building for people with physical and sensory disability. These activities include monthly peer network meetings. The peer network meetings cover many topics including information sessions for members, consultations, and policy advocacy, as well as peer chat and connection.
What is Connect with Tech
You can also stay updated with us on Facebook!