The JFA NOSKE Christmas Fund
Applications for the 2023 JFA NOSKE Christmas Fund are OPEN until Friday 29 September!
The JFA Noske Christmas Fund provides grants of up to $150 to assist eligible adults living with disability to celebrate Christmas. The Fund was established in 2009 in honour of the late Mr Noske who set aside funds to spread the joy of Christmas. The 2023 fund will open in August. Grants will be available to support personal costs associated with Christmas, including presents for loved ones, food for Christmas day, clothing, travel and more.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- be 18 years of age or over and;
- be a South Australian resident and;
- live with physical disability, acquired brain injury or degenerative neurological disorder and;
- receive, or be eligible for, a disability support pension or equivalent and;
- give consent to disclose all details within your application to the Australian Executor Trustees, as the trustee of the Noske Estate
There is a limited amount of funding available and we may not be able to fund all applications received. If there are more eligible applications than can be funded, successful applications will be chosen through a lottery.
Julia Farr Association will contact you if additional information is required, and to advise you whether you have been awarded a grant based on your application. If you are awarded a grant, we will pay the funds by electronic transfer to your bank account by Wednesday 13 December.