We are hiring! - Project Leader (Our Voice SA)
JFA Purple Orange is a social-profit organisation working to create a world where people who live with disability get a fair go at everything life has to offer.
Our activities include:
- Providing information services to the disability community
- Supporting the emergence and maintenance of peer networks
- Providing capacity-building opportunities to the disability community
- Conducting research and developing policy proposals
- Delivering consultations to inform government policy
- Telling the stories of people living with disability
- Delivering government-funded programs
For this role you will need these skills:
- Advanced project management
- Experience in facilitating the voice, participation and self-advocacy of people living with intellectual disability
- Comfortable designing and delivering capacity building content
- Ability to deliver quality products on time and to budget
We are seeking a confident and articulate communicator who is able to work as part of the Purple Orange community.
The role is offered on a full-time basis; reduced hours are possible. Salary range is $70-80k plus super and salary packaging options are available. People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
For all queries, please contact Mikaila Crotty on 08 8373 8313, available Monday to Thursday or by email: email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 14th September 2020.
Download a copy of the role description by clicking the link below.